Payment is usually taken at the time of despatch. Yates & Suddell will issue a full refund to the value of the product (but not shipping costs) if you return any products for any reason ordered by you within 10 working days from the delivery date. All products must be returned undamaged in the original packaging provided.
- Contact lenses and eye care products must be returned unopened.
- Prescription Glasses Refunds.
- Our experienced team of laboratory technicians, using state of the art technology, will ensure that your new spectacles are manufactured to the highest standards.
If, however you are not completely satisfied with your glasses please follow the following steps:
1. Inform one of our team within 14 days of the problem by e-mail or telephone.
2. If you are returning your glasses please ensure that they reach us within 30 days of the item being dispatched by Yates & Suddell.
3. The items being returned must reach us in an original, undamaged condition.
4. All items must be returned with any accompanying accessories supplied with the item e.g. cleaning cloth and case.
5. All returned items must be accompanied by a completed returns note
If you do return product we recommend that you obtain proof of postage from the Post Office as we are unable to take responsibility for packages lost in post. Your statutory rights in relation to returns and refunds are not affected.
Returns policy in relation to the spectacle two for one promotion; the above terms apply plus;
- No part refunds will be issued for multiple pairs of glasses. Please return all pairs of spectacles relating to your order following which a full refund will be issued.
* Yates & Suddell may refuse to accept future orders from those who have made previous unsubstantiated claims for non delivery of goods.
Download a Returns Note here