Choosing Contact Lenses
Yates & Suddell Opticians have been established for over 70 years and have, in that time, built up an enviable reputation for delivering a professional service and providing quality, affordable eye care for all.
Our contact lens opticians and optometrists can offer contact lenses to correct virtually any prescription, giving you:
- Better peripheral vision than glasses- perfect for those with an active lifestyle and those who play sports
Freedom from glasses when you want. Perfect for that special occasion.
- The choice of wearing those designer sunglasses you’ve always wanted!
- Increased confidence
- A younger look
What’s more contact lens assessments are completely FREE OF CHARGE at Yates & Suddell!
Daily disposable contact lenses offer:
- Convenience. Because you wear a fresh new pair every day they require no cleaning.
- Comfort. With a wide range of materials available your contact lens optician or optometrist can give you lenses which provide all day comfort, even in the most challenging environments.
- Vision. Daily disposable lenses are available in all prescriptions including multifocals and toric lenses for those with astigmatism.
- Active lifestyle. Perfect for those who play sports or have an active lifestyle.
- Flexibility. Whether you intend to wear lenses full time or only at weekends Yates & Suddell have a disposable contact lens package to suit you. Wear your lenses when you want to.
- Provide excellent value for money.
- Very affordable for those who wish to wear contact lenses full or part time.
- Available in a very wide range of prescriptions.
- Prices start from less than 33p per day!
Multifocal contact lenses
Do you wear reading glasses, bifocals or varifocals? Wearing multifocal contact lenses means that you could say goodbye to glasses.
- Provide excellent vision at all distances.
- Give better peripheral vision than bifocal or varifocal spectacle lenses.
- Look younger. There is no tell-tale bifocal line and you won’t have to put reading glasses on to read that menu.
- Available in both daily disposable and reusable lens options for ultimate flexibility.
EyeDream contact lenses
EyeDream is a vision therapy that brings a modern approach to a technique known as Ortho K. EyeDream lenses are manufactured from a special high oxygen permeable material. These lenses are worn during the night and apply a controlled shape to the ‘window’ at the front of the eye (the cornea), eliminating your short sightedness. This effect means you can see for the entire day without glasses or contact lenses.
High or unusual prescriptions
Modern contact lens technology enables our highly trained contact lens professionals to fit virtually any prescription regardless of how complicated it is, even those with high amounts of astigmatism.
- Better all round vision than traditional spectacle lenses.
- Get rid of those thick and heavy glasses.
- Boost your confidence.