- Extended Wear
- Soft contact lenses
- 2 Weekly Lenses
Pack Size: 6, 12 and 24 Lenses per box
2 weekly wear contact lenses made by Acuvue.
Working at a computer can be challenging for your eyes. Acuvue Oasys with Hydraclear Plus gives you the comfort and performance that you need from a contact lense, both at and away from computer screens.
Are these lenses right for you?
Acuvue Oasys contact lenses are ideal if you:
- Want that ‘no lens feeling’
- Spend hours working on computers
- Spend time in an air-conditioned environments which can dry out the air
The technology inside
- The Hydraclear Plus technology makes contact lenses ultra-smooth and wettable, it feels like you’re not wearing lenses at all.
- Made of a unique silicone hydrogel material called “Senofilcon A”, the lens allows superior oxygen delivery compared to ordinary hydrogel lenses which helps keep your eyes looking healthy.
- UV blocking of greater than 95% UV-A and 99% UV-B
How to wear Acuvue Oasys
Wear and remove Acuvue Oasys lenses daily and change for a fresh pair every two weeks.
These are 2 weekly lenses, however you can instead wear them continuously for up to one week, as advised by your optician.
All UK orders over £50 will be despatched FREE via Standard 2nd Class Royal Mail. UK Orders over £110 will be despatched FREE via Standard 1st Class Royal Mail. Orders under the value of £50 will incur a standard charge of £2.99 for shipping via Standard 2nd Class Royal Mail. Options to upgrade shipping are available within the checkout process.
For more information on delivery time, international delivery or any other questions please see our delivery terms and conditions here.
We will issue a full refund to the value of the product (but not shipping costs) if you return any products for any reason ordered by you within 10 working days from the delivery date. All products must be returned undamaged in the original packaging provided. Contact lenses and eye care products must be returned unopened. Please note that payment is taken at the time of order.
For more information on our returns policy please see our returns terms and conditions here.
Best price I have found and great communication, keeping me up to date with each step of the process. Very well packaged, each box has L and R for ease of use and fast delivery. Thank you very much for such a great offer and shopping experience.
You are legally entitled to a copy of your prescription from your optician, if you have this please fax it to 01706 829995 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org this will speed up the ordering process.
- If not, don't worry we can contact your optician to request it (they may require you to give them your consent).
- If you are trialling lenses, please complete your trial with your optician before ordering.
- Please do not order lenses in quantities that stretch beyond the expiry date of your prescription.
- If the order is for someone other than your self please add their name in the shipping instructions.