At Yates & Suddell almost anyone is suitable for contact lenses regardless of their prescription. Contact lenses give you freedom from glasses, perfect for that special occasion or for those with an active lifestyle. Contact lenses can make you look younger, increasing your confidence and, last but not least, you can have those designer sunglasses you’ve always wanted! What's more, contact lens assessments are completely free of charge at Y&S Bury!
You can buy your lenses on a pay as you go basis or by direct debit. If you decide to pay for your new lenses by direct debit you will automatically become a member of the Y&S Contacts Plan, giving you the following benefits. Prices start at just £10 per month.
- Contact lenses
- Contact lens solutions (where applicable)
- FREE replacement of lost or damaged lenses*
- FREE eye tests**
- FREE contact lens aftercare
- 30% off spectacles
- Half price designer sunglasses***
- Convenience. Because you wear a fresh new pair every day they require no cleaning.
- Comfort. With a wide range of materials available your contact lens optician or optometrist can give you lenses which provide all day comfort, even in the most challenging environments.
- Vision. Daily disposable lenses are available in all prescriptions including multifocals and toric lenses for those with astigmatism.
- Active lifestyle. Perfect for those who play sports or have an active lifestyle.
- Flexibility. Whether you intend to wear lenses full time or only at weekends Yates & Suddell have a disposable contact lens package to suit you. Wear your lenses when you want to.
- Provide excellent value for money.
- Very affordable for those who wish to wear contact lenses full or part time.
- Available in a very wide range of prescriptions.
- Prices start from less than 33p per day
Multifocal contact lenses
Do you wear reading glasses, bifocals or varifocals? Wearing multifocal contact lenses means that you could say goodbye to glasses.
- Provide excellent vision at all distances.
- Give better peripheral vision than bifocal or varifocal spectacle lenses.
- Look younger. There is no tell-tale bifocal line and you won’t have to put reading glasses on to read that menu.
- Available in both daily disposable and reusable lens options for ultimate flexibility.
EyeDream contact lenses
EyeDream is a vision therapy that brings a modern approach to a technique known as Ortho K. EyeDream lenses are manufactured from a special high oxygen permeable material. These lenses are worn during the night and apply a controlled shape to the ‘window’ at the front of the eye (the cornea), eliminating your short sightedness. This effect means you can see for the entire day without glasses or contact lenses. Ask staff for more information- if suitable you could wave goodbye to glasses and contact lenses all day, every day!
High or unusual prescriptions
Modern contact lens technology enables our highly trained contact lens professionals to fit virtually any prescription regardless of how complicated it is, even those with high amounts of astigmatism.
- Better all round vision than traditional spectacle lenses.
- Get rid of those thick and heavy glasses.
- Boost your confidence.
* Dependent on your plan- monthly/ twice monthly: maximum of 3 lenses per year, daily disposable: maximum 10 pairs per year, Quarterly/ annual/ made to order:price on request
** As often as required, to be determined by your optometrist
*** One pair per calendar year
Open 7 days with early appointments available (from: 8:30)
Yates & Suddell has an enviable reputation built over 70 years of providing the local community with exceptional eye care. We are not a ‘multiple’, supermarket or franchise- rather a truly independent practitioner. As such we are flexible enough to be able to provide the perfect optical or hearing solution for you.
Eye health information
here to help
Yates & Suddell blog
Often eye diseases do not affect your vision in their early stages and therefore go untre Posted on: 02 Mar 2017